What Do You Feed Your Clown Loaches

I feed mine flake, bloodworm, sinking pellets and cucumber.

Lisa x
 
Mine have bloodworm, sinking pellets and maybe some of my plecs cucumber if he let`s `em (don`t see that much of them to know for sure)!
 
floating and sinking pellets, flake, bloodworm, shrimp, prawns, peas, cucumber, and the occasional potato
 
Everything edible.


Seriously, mine will eat anything, or at least sample anything. He doesn't much care for veggies, though he'll pluck away once or twice at seaweed. He'll eat sinking wafers, algae pellets, bloodworms, brine shrimp, he'll probably eat krill if I ever try it. Last night he did his darn best to finish off the tetra pellets that hadn't sunk from the surface yet. I thought he was gasping for oxygen, until I realized he was sucking in the little pellets that were floating on the surface. There's a reason I named him Big Pig.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top