What corydoras?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Top picture is of a Bushynose Yellow Placo - which is a catfish - they get to 5-7 inches or so but aren't particularly bulky fish so they appear much smaller. Extremely shy at first but later you'll see them out and about. Excellent algae eaters. Good workers and very pretty in a weird way.

You want some real fun? Look at the Dojo Loach's - get a couple of gold ones if you can find them. I have two gold and two younger albinos that were sent by mistake. The gold are prettier. The other day I found all 4 of them tangled in a heap - sleeping together. They also take turns jumping into the air bubbler, being shot up high then diving off. Then the next one goes - they will uproot things, move stuff around and cause a little fun pandemonium in your tank.
Bushynose Yellow Pleco.jpg

Gold Loach from Az Gardens.jpg

Top picture is of a Bushynose Yellow Placo - which is a catfish - they get to 5-7 inches or so but aren't particularly bulky fish so they appear much smaller. Extremely shy at first but later you'll see them out and about. Excellent algae eaters. Good workers and very pretty in a weird way.

You want some real fun? Look at the Dojo Loach's - get a couple of gold ones if you can find them. I have two gold and two younger albinos that were sent by mistake. The gold are prettier. The other day I found all 4 of them tangled in a heap - sleeping together. They also take turns jumping into the air bubbler, being shot up high then diving off. Then the next one goes - they will uproot things, move stuff around and cause a little fun pandemonium in your tank.
View attachment 94883

View attachment 94882
I'd love dojos but unfortunately my tank size doesn't support them. Nice tank and fish by the way!

So much cheaper!
Mine actually worked out a lot cheaper. I was buying other fish for different tanks and realised I was not far short of free shipping. Been thinking for a while I really should get him some friends, so it would be rude not to when the effective cost was £9 for 10 corys (£24 for the fish and £15 off shipping) :rofl:. Close to free if I got six but I like round numbers - and bigger groups;).

Forgot to say I have used these guys before. Fish were good quality and arrived well packed at the time they said. Got confirmation today they would arrive between 8 and 11 on Friday. Could have got them as early as tomorrow but I won't be here then.

Mine actually worked out a lot cheaper. I was buying other fish for different tanks and realised I was not far short of free shipping. Been thinking for a while I really should get him some friends, so it would be rude not to when the effective cost was £9 for 10 corys (£24 for the fish and £15 off shipping) :rofl:. Close to free if I got six but I like round numbers - and bigger groups;).

Forgot to say I have used these guys before. Fish were good quality and arrived well packed at the time they said. Got confirmation today they would arrive between 8 and 11 on Friday. Could have got them as early as tomorrow but I won't be here then.
Nice to hear. Always been wary of ordering fish but these guys seem to know what there doing.

Last edited:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back