What Compatible With Silver Dollars?

flakes

New Member
Joined
Jul 26, 2008
Messages
44
Reaction score
0
Points
0
what can i put with silver dollars in a 75 gal.?
 
I've got silver sharks, 3 types of gourami,angel, congo tetras, yoho loaches and a huge plec (over 13" long) and not had any trouble with them at all. Not one nipped fin, no fighting and they all come together for food.
 
we need to know how many you have and what other inhabitants you have.

but they are not compatible with plants :P :P

i learnt this the hard way....
 
we need to know how many you have and what other inhabitants you have.

but they are not compatible with plants :P :P

i learnt this the hard way....


lol so did I. they take a while to chomp through lots of duckweed though that one of my tanks produces in enormous amounts, obviously because of the lighting in it. Day light and sunlight llight...well I assume thats why.

I was going to add my Firemouth in the tank this week , but having floated him in there and watched the two silver dollars going nuts I decided against it and left them where he is. I didn't want to upset the tank as its so calm and peaceful. Maybe if both had been younger it would of worked.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top