What Community Fish With Sand Substrate And Ocean Rocks?

andy d

Fish Fanatic
Joined
Feb 9, 2009
Messages
82
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hello.

Just after some suggestions. I want to have a community tank, with schooling fish if poss, but more importantly, fish that like sand and oceon rock (I like this).

Must be peacfull and at home in a 3ft long 29gallon.

Any fish out there that would be suitable?

I've had a community tank in the past and have malawi's atm but my tank is too small for them so need a change. Just dont want to go straight for the usual platy's, molly's etc.

Thanks
 
How about some Rainbows, most of them like harder water, so the ocean rock is ideal. The sand won't be a problem for most fish.
 
I was going to suggest rainbows as well. :good:
 
So are most fish ok with sand? In that case I may setlle for using a mix of rocks and plants. Ill find something.
 
So are most fish ok with sand? In that case I may setlle for using a mix of rocks and plants. Ill find something.

Most fish are either better with sand, or don't care either way.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top