What can I get

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Reaction score
Okay, I'm hopin' CFC will read this.
Some of you will know I have aa 13" Jag that lives with a 10" sailfin gibby and 3 6" Redhook silver dollars as dithers.
Well all of a sudden the Jag has started to pick on the gibby and I have a feelin that this is due to the gibby having similar colouring (the jag has always shared a tank with a big plec of some kind) and it got me to thinkin if there was anything else that could do a clean up job that is perhaps silver as the redhooks get no bother from the Jag, none whatsoever.
I guess its one o' those cichlid things to do with markings like with convicts, it's true that they won't bother any fish that has horizontal black n' white stripes.
So any ideas :)

The only thing i can think of off the top of my head is one of the bigger synodontis catfishes like a decorus or angelicus,the decorus especially as it has the silvery colouring and black markings,cant get much different to a jag.My lfs has a large decorus (10"+) in stock which i could ask them about shipping to you if you were interested,i dont know what price but knowing them not a lot more than £20 which as big synos go is very cheap.

CFC, I knew you'd come thru, I still have a few options but if when yer at yer LFS you could ask about shipping I would be interested to know.
I have also been lookin' at.
Syno. Brichardi,
Clarias angolensis,
arius seemani (never seen this one before but lovely lookin)
These all seem as though they'd be tough enough.

Most reactions

Back