What Can I Feed My Young Cory's?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

tlagden

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
I have just been feeding flake food, the other fish seem to eat it fine esp the sunset platys.

I'm just wondering whether Cory's a) Eat the algae that will develop in my tank and B) Are flake foods okay for them to eat and should they be eating them once they float to the bottom?

Thanks

Cory's will pretty much eat anything that will sink to the bottom, they seem to like many frozen foods and mine like blood worms though they can struggle to suck them into there mouth's.

Your best bet is cat fish pellets (a couple of quid at a good pet store). I use these and they are great as they sink to the bottom so no other fish can get them 1st.

They wont really bother much with the algae.

Cory's will pretty much eat anything that will sink to the bottom, they seem to like many frozen foods and mine like blood worms though they can struggle to suck them into there mouth's.

Your best bet is cat fish pellets (a couple of quid at a good pet store). I use these and they are great as they sink to the bottom so no other fish can get them 1st.

They wont really bother much with the algae.

Okay thanks for the info - mine always seem to be going on the rocks and glass 'hoovering' but i think it's just because they're tiny atm and don't know what they're doing :lol:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back