Wet/dry Filter setup

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

holme009

Reaction score
Hi! I am new to this forum. I think it's great! I hope someone can help me.
I have always had Cichlid tanks and now I am starting a saltwater tank. I have an Amiracle Slimline Filter (SL-150) and it did not come with an instruction manual. I am very familiar with canister and other filters but this is new to me. I have a 55 gallon glass aquarium. It is not drilled. I got the filter for an extremely low cost and as a result, it is missing the manual and a return line. Is anyone familiar with these filters? I will be so appreciative of any tips you can offer. Thanks so much for your time!!!
Valerie
[email protected]

Hi and :hi: to the forum.

you will either need to get the tank drilled or get an overflow box to feed the filter. You will need a return pump of around 2500lph. I have never used these filters so I'm not to sure on the pipe diameter but I'm sure someone else will know

ste :)

:D

Thanks!!! I should have mentioned that it has two clear boxes, one of which I assume is the overflow box.
It was supposed to come with one.
I do appreciate the reply and welcome message.

:fish:

There are two square clear boxes, one is a little larger than the other one and a third small rectangular unit that looks like it would hang on the side.

:clap:

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back