Went to my lfs today

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Davy Reynolds

The First Ever Member
Reaction score
Well since everyone else is buying fish so have I

I bought a little spotted talking catfish, it's onlt about 2 and bit inches and seems to have settled in fine :grin:

wow he sounds well cute :p does he say anything yet :(

ok i'll get me coat....................

As most of you already know i have 2 of these fish and they are very interesting to watch........ummmmm........when you get to see em lmao :laugh: :what:

They are expert hiders and if lodged in a piece of bogwood or rock will be near impossible to extract lol :look:

They are a really nice addition to any tank however and are the best janitors i have lmao :laugh: :laugh:

Hey Sue ? Maybe you can tell me, I feel robbed!! My mickey mouse platies have not grown their ears yet!! What a rip off! I am going to sue that company for sure :laugh: :laugh:

what the dickens is going on here??? mickey mouse plattys with no ears! talking catfish that are dumb! and ive got a dragon gobie that dont breathe fire!!! someone is taking the mick out of us innocent fish keepers me thinks :/

sue

Short n dumpy hey Davy????????

Bit like you then lmao :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Pick on me day today is it. :p I'll just have to enlarge the chicken.

I've got a siamese fighting fish thats a 3rd dan black belt in jujitsu. :p :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
dont enlarge the chicken :(

your fine just the way you are.............. honest :thumbs:

sue

ok then I'll just leave this here.
brownmouse.gif

argggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

there coming to take me away ha ha he he ho ho :but:

sue

Most reactions

trending

Staff online