weird white hole/spot on the side of my corydora! please help

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

It looks like excess mucous over a wound. I would try salt (2 heaped tablespoons per 20 litres) and 75% daily water changes and gravel cleans for a week before chemicals. If there's no improvement after a few days of salt, then use chemicals.

i was doing salt with 20% daily water changes for 2 weeks, and then this happened, i'll still be doing more frequent water changes with salt but i think that many was stressful for some of the other fish in the tank (the endlers) so i'm not going to do them as frequently. it's been 2 weeks with the salt so i'm going to try meds soon, but i'll continue with the salt and underdose with the chemicals. thanks so much for the info and your help!

i was doing salt with 20% daily water changes for 2 weeks, and then this happened, i'll still be doing more frequent water changes with salt but i think that many was stressful for some of the other fish in the tank (the endlers) so i'm not going to do them as frequently. it's been 2 weeks with the salt so i'm going to try meds soon, but i'll continue with the salt and underdose with the chemicals. thanks so much for the info and your help!
Don't underdose with chemical medications. Underdosing is how drug resistant bacteria got going.

Use the recommended dose rate on the packaging.

You can use salt with most medications.

Don't underdose with chemical medications. Underdosing is how drug resistant bacteria got going.

Use the recommended dose rate on the packaging.

You can use salt with most medications.

got it. i'll fully dose and only underdose if the fish seem under stress or acting weird

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back