website buggy

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

PheonixKIngZ: do you ever get logged out without you wanting to do so?.....how much ram memory in your computer/tablet?....what model of computer/tablet are you using? ..any other sites having similar issures?...

No, it has never logged out when I didn’t want it to. No I have never had any of these problems with any other websites. I am useing a “Apple Mini Ipad 4”.

Storage: 128 GB :)

I have notified the rest of the staff about these issues. Hope a remedy is found soon.

Wow!! Much better! Thank you so much Moderator team! :) :good:

For me, the issue of getting logged out happens whenever I click on the POTM banner at top of forums. I instantly get logged out and cannot relog in unless I reload the site address in my browser . Can someone try clicking on the banner and see if you then get logged out? Maybe the linkable banner is somehow corrupted.

For me, the issue of getting logged out happens whenever I click on the POTM banner at top of forums. I instantly get logged out and cannot relog in unless I reload the site address in my browser . Can someone try clicking on the banner and see if you then get logged out? Maybe the linkable banner is somehow corrupted.
I believe the issue of getting logged out has been fixed. If anyone has any instances of this problem arising again where you get logged out please post in this thread.

Thanks, guys. Ya’ll were on top of it so fast and all is good now. Is “Ya’ll” just a Texas thing or do others say this?

"Ya'all" is never used up here in the northeast. Must be a Texan thang. Good news...the site is now a secure https site.

Also that phrase was spoken by the Beverly Hillbillies.

Ya’all should VOTE in the pet of the month contest ya hear! Click on banner at top of page.

really, I thought Dolly said it.

Ya'll better do as he says, or we'll all do something, not sure what but it sounded better in my head.

Ya'll get that?

Sorry, back on this subject.

Don't worry, no adds have popped up, which is what concerns me. Before this all started we use to get an advert on the right side of the screen and another at the top of the screen. I don't have them or any adds anymore.

Shouldn't we be getting these 2 adds?

I don't mind the add at top and right side because they weren't in the way. But the others were annoying.

Are we meant to have the add at the top and right side of the screen?

I believe the administrators stopped the ads for the time being due to the recent issues. The ads will eventually return but hopefully will be better controlled.

Most reactions

trending

Back