*waviers*

jayed

Reaction score
Hi there.
Joined today..:) *obviously*.

I currently have 2 tropical tanks, one with a ton of platies, a plec and a fighter, the other with a few zebra dinos, and a male and female Emerald fighter (as I discovered when I added my new male fighter and WW3 broke out).

I have a cold water tank with 3 fish of various finds, 4 cloud minos and a plec.

I have a tank with two Green stop puffers in, a tank with a female fidder crab (her made died over a year ago and I've not been able to find another.. not that I object to much since I don't like wild caught fish) and I have Albert my Japanese Fire Bellied Newt, obviously in his own tank. To top this of I have 2 cats, and a house trained husband (LOL) A very full house!

I was keeping Parot Fish, and had 3, two fire mouths and two angel fish in the tank which now house's the Platies. Unfortunatly, these guyes grew far to quick, and I was looking into re-homeing them. I went on holiday and my friend (who was feeding the fish/cats) managed to kill the whole tank.:/ Expt the plec, who to my surpsie was still alive. I ahve no idea what she did, over fed them? Did not turn teh tank light of for a week? The fliter stoped working? either way the water was milk white, and warm...

Living in Scotland, I thought I would join since I do have aton of questions, and its good to be part of a community were you do not get funny looks for cooing over baby platties!!

Victoria

Welcome to the forums jayed! I'm sorry to hear about your past fish, probably a combinaiton of the filter breaking and over feeding created too much waste and did them in. Well everyone makes mistakes.
If you have any questions, I'm sure we'd love to help :thumbs:

Most reactions

Back