*waves*

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Manda

Reaction score
Hello. My name is Amanda. Um...Brittany told me to register LOL. :D I'm 14, almost 15 in July (bout time). I have a rather small fish tank, with sadly one fish haha. I've had him(or her, can't tell haha) for um... 6 years. Surprised it's lived this long since I used to have 11. :blink: I really would like a tropical fish since the one I have now is a goldfish :lol: though I have no clue what kind of fish I want... don't know much about tropical fish to be honest. Anywho, just gonna have a look around, I see Marlena signed up... and I think i know wackyone ;) haha. bye. :p

I never told you, mar, or angela to register LOL
evilness I say haha :lol:
I was surprised to see that you joined actually haha 8) :thumbs:

Welcome to the forum Manda...I see you ladies are going to spice things up around here...I can see William blushing now :*) :*) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Brittany said:
I never told you, mar, or angela to register LOL
evilness I say haha :lol:
I was surprised to see that you joined actually haha 8) :thumbs:
haha. Well you know, I must keep up my rep as being evil :sly: hmm, they don't got a very good evil smilie do they? LOL

Yay I joined, time to learn about fish. :crazy:

Pufferpack said:
Welcome to the forum Manda...I see you ladies are going to spice things up around here...I can see William blushing now :*) :*) :lol: :lol: :lol:
LOL "spice things up" eh? hmm, this'll be interesting. :lol:

aww, Britt-Brat, did Manda embarrass you? ;)

And thanks everyone for the welcome :D

Manda said:
Pufferpack said:
LOL "spice things up" eh? hmm, this'll be interesting. :lol:

aww, Britt-Brat, did Manda embarrass you? ;)

And thanks everyone for the welcome :D
you didn't embarress me anymore then the person who said they might get a wedding out of me joining LOL
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Most reactions

Back