Wavemaker!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

GGtank

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
So, I've been watching a few videos lately of wavemakers and I have to say... DROOL

Has anyone tried them (tunze or vortech etc) and if so, what model and for what size tank and what's your opinion on them.

I'm seriously considering the vortech mp10es for my 235L tank. It's recommended for smaller tanks but I've seen it making waves in up to 75G tanks!

The random flow seems to clear the rocks and sand bed and really get those corals looking goood!

Thoughts and experiences welcomed!

I had Tunze Streams - the smallest ones (not the nano - smallest of the big ones 5100 I think but can't remember!) That started on a 4fter & where later moved to 7fter.

I can really recommend them - you will be amazed at the amount of junk gets blown out of what you though was 'clean' LR! Takes a couple of days to clear, but don't worry it will!

I have seen the Vortech in action & they look equally impressive (and take up less space in the tank)

vortech mp10es bought! Amazing! Still having fun with it, will post more when I'm finished playing with it! :)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back