Water Problem

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

squiremaster

Fishaholic
Reaction score
i just put new conditioner in my water and i looked at it today and it looked quite blurry inside. is that a problem?

P.S the conditioner is nutrifin aqua plus

Shouldn't be that conditioner. I've used it for years and it's never caused cloudiness in any of my tanks. What sort of substrate is in your tank and I'm assuming this was during a water change? what did you use to fill the tank? How long has the water been cloudy?

It could be a problem, most of the time it's not though. Depends on the cause.

all i used to fill up the tank is tap water and that conditioner

P.S that conditioner was golden yellow

The color of conditioner is fine, What sort of substrate is in your tank sand? gravel?

Did you gravel vac your tank?

Is the tank still cloudy? How long has it been cloudy?

Have you had any illnesses with the fish lately?

P.S. If you answer the questions i might be able to help.

my betta died of dropsy so i let all of the gravel, ornaments, and plants sit in tap water and bleach, then i drained it and filled it up with tap water and put 1 oz of that conditioner in it

my betta died of dropsy so i let all of the gravel, ornaments, and plants sit in tap water and bleach, then i drained it and filled it up with tap water and put 1 oz of that conditioner in it

Some of the time when you add any conditioner they have a side effect of making the water cloudy. cloudy water is also a sighn of your aquarium going through its cycle. Money

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back