Water parameters really high

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
šŸ¶ POTM Poll is Open! šŸ¦Ž Click here to Vote! šŸ°
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stating facts is not arguing.
As am I. I paid over $160 for the 4" of fluval stratum in my tank and it's doing the job I needed it to do.

P.s. it's also porous and has infinitely more surface area than sand

Last edited:
And i have an API test that tests for nitrite and nitrate seperatly.

I agree with Colin's theory, answer his questions and follow his recommendations, you won't go far wrong.

I concur that 75% daily water changes are a good way to start to get the water parameters down.

Sorry guys but i don't feel any further forward from reading all your replies.
Thanks to the guy who suggested the bucket idea i will try that.
Iā€™m so sorry. I did try to stop him from continuing on in your post. :(

Seems like everyone just wants to argue. Have a nice day guys. I'm out, you got nothing to lose by trying and everything to gain. I hoped this would be a cool place to share ideas and spread knowledge Guess I was wrong.
Climate deniers
Mask and covid deniers
And now nitrogen deniers.
Thanks but no thanks I'm with the scientists...
@Planted-Peteā„¢ stop being a hot head and listen. Did I not tell you that all new ideas are welcome? Did I not invite you to start your own thread to go into detail about your passion? Did I not ask you simply to provide research and references to back your claims? You did none of this. Instead, you attack. Again, if you wish to calm down and start over like a civil human being then we welcome your ideas for discussion! Thank you.

I am going to go ahead and lock this thread. I believe it served itā€™s purpose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back