barker_23
Fish Fanatic
I have been looking at keeping fish for a while now, and im nearly there. Im currently cycling my tank.
I am a partner in a business that sells sinks and taps, however over the past couple of years we have started dealing in water filters.
Im not sure if this question has been asked before but am i able to use this water that comes from the water filter for water changes, ie. not have to dechlorinate?
Hope someone can help me!!
Thanks
Rich
I am a partner in a business that sells sinks and taps, however over the past couple of years we have started dealing in water filters.
Im not sure if this question has been asked before but am i able to use this water that comes from the water filter for water changes, ie. not have to dechlorinate?
Hope someone can help me!!
Thanks
Rich








