Water Dog Information

PRW1988

Fish Gatherer
Joined
Mar 27, 2007
Messages
2,066
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Canada
Hey all, not too sure where to put this. But I'm probably buying a waterdog soon (as in next wednesday), and I was wondering if a sand bottom in a tank is fine for them? I'm moving my 55gallon tank soon and I want something in it to make it look nice. I like waterdogs so I'm planning on getting one (mabye 2, but probably not as I know they fight). My angelfish and plecos are going into a 10gallon tank (temperary) for like a month, lot's of filtration will be on the tank though and they'll be the only ones in it.

But yea, any information on waterdogs would be helpful, but if sands not fine I guess I'll just give them a 10gallon tank alone and keep only 1 with a bare bottom.
 
Invertebrates, Amphibians & Aquatic Reptiles Forum :good:.

I imagine the care of these is very similar to axolotls, in which case sand would be fine :good:.

But I don't know much about them, so your probably best to ask in that forum, and put 'like axolotls' in the title lol.
 
They look like axolotls and axos come from Mexico I thought, not Iowa.
or do all salamander larvae look like axos?
 
Salamander larve look like axolotls. Lol emma, I got some of my information from the same site hahah...
 
wow cool I learnt something today. now I can go to bed and forget it ^_^
 
I'm meant to be snoozing but I can't work out how to make things fall out of my head :) now I;m awake
 
you could always try running in circle whilst counting sheep lol
 
then I would see the same sheep over and over and over and over and over,

blurk, fall down
 
anyways... yeah so they're fine on sand bed bottoms then? Does anybody know if they're best kept solitary or in groups?
 
sorry PRW. I forgot you asked a question at the top of the thread. No more from me. night nights
 

Most reactions

Back
Top