Watchman Goby

smokinjoe2122

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
So I purchased a Watchman Goby for the last fish for my 30 gallon hex (which will all be transferred to my JBJ 28g HQI soon)this previous Saturday night. Since then he has barely ate anything. I have floated frozen mysis, brine, marine cuisine, flakes (the only thing he ate), Nutrafin granules, and finally live brine (Which I've never done before) and he wont move.. He moves around his little cave when I'm not near the tank, but as soon as I get near the tank to feed, he turns his head away from me and doesn't move for anything. What can I do to get him to eat? I know it's not getting to the point of an emergency with this fish, but I'd like him to start eating something.. Anyone with any advice please help. I did soak the food in garlic extract. Also a big problem is this tank is tall and it makes getting food to his area without a turkey baster really hard, any suggestions with that? The granules float down to his area, but he still doesn't make a move.

Thanks,

P.s. The other tank mates (False Perc. clown, Sixline Wrasse, Coral Beauty) have left him alone for the most part, so they aren't harassing him.

Most reactions

Back