Was It Worth It?

kevinthecow

Fishaholic
Joined
Sep 10, 2008
Messages
657
Reaction score
1
Points
0
- Ammonia Kit, 9$
- Cycle liquid thingy 7$ (Like, 40-60ML)
- Water Coditioner 9$ 490-500ML
- Sunken Ship Ruins Ornament 14$

Total : 39$. I handled the tax with my coins, ;)

Was it worth it? Im not sure bout the cycle's ML though.

Oh, and the ruin was so worth it. Theres this little hole it in where my swordtails go in. :) (F/M) Who knwos what they do in there?
 
Ammonia kit and dechlorinator are about typical prices. Ornaments are always worth exactly what you are willing to pay because they have no intrinsic value. Their only value is the value you place on them. I'm afraid the cycle may have been a waste of money but I've been proven wrong by people before.
 
Im sure its mre in ML (cycle.)

Well, some ornaments are expensive. 60$ for a freaken bridge. (Its pretty big, at least 3/4 feet,) I could get one at walmart for 20-10
 

Most reactions

Back
Top