Wanted: 4Ft Tank (Or Larger)

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

ChilliPepper

Fish Gatherer
Reaction score
Wanted

Item Wanted: Looking for a 4ft (or larger) tank for my Rainbowfish. Height isn't essential, neither is width but would prefer 18" at least, 15" minimum. Would need a cabinet with it, but nothing else is essential. Lights would be good, but don't need filter or anything as got it already.
Condition Required: No scratches on glass, or damage to cabinet, so pretty much excellent condition. Don't mind if a bit grubby, but no damage.
Price Limit: Totally depends on condition, but no silly expectations as I am aware how much I can get a new one for!

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

By posting on this forum you are deemed to have agreed with and accepted the rules set out above. Please be aware that not using the form above will result in your topic being deleted.

Hi,

I have a Fluval Venezia 350 - complete with Fluval integrated external filter, 2 heaters and an Eheim 2217 working and another for spares. It's roughly 30 months old, black with reversible cabinet doors (black / silver), and is in immaculate condition. It is currently housing some larger Lake Malawi Cichlids along with some plecs. Fish/gravel/stones could possibly be included if interested...

Cost new was roughly £800 and I am located in SE London.

Let me know if this interests you.

James

55 mins to go, not sure how far you are willing to travel.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/tropical-aquarium-/320721573186?_trksid=p5197.m7&_trkparms=algo%3DLVI%26itu%3DUCI%26otn%3D1%26po%3DLVI%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D1084657324880854548&_qi=RTM742988#ht_500wt_949

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back