Want Some Dario Dario (Scarlet Badis)

MHunt

I think therefore I shouldn't
Joined
Jul 31, 2006
Messages
1,485
Reaction score
0
Points
36
Location
GB
I've seen some of these little fish in one of my LFS's at a reasonable price, and my 60l has pretty low stocking.

From what I've read they look easy enough to keep, and if you find some females, they seem easy enough to breed too.

Has anyone got any info, advice on this fish?
 
I saw these at a LFS too and fell in love with htme, they are fab looking fish! Not much info on line though, this is about the best page I found
I'm planning a planted tank soon and they are something I'm still toying with stocking it with. The only thing that looks like it might be difficult with them is feeding. They like live stuff and not keen on flakes.
 
I saw these at a LFS too and fell in love with htme, they are fab looking fish! Not much info on line though, this is about the best page I found
I'm planning a planted tank soon and they are something I'm still toying with stocking it with. The only thing that looks like it might be difficult with them is feeding. They like live stuff and not keen on flakes.

Hmmm, I do remember seeing that, I usually feed my fish with tetra prima, they all love it and do really well, it gives them great colour. I get live bloodworm and daphnia from occasionally, but I don't want to have to get it all the time.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top