want new fish in 40gal

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

cassandra

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
i have 40 gal tank and i want more fish, i have 4 mollies, 3 tetras one silver 2 neon, a pretty male betta, and ( i dont know ) cory catfish, what else do you think i can put in my tank that is pretty looking??? i love sunset platties!! i think im going to get some of them

Yes, platies, high finned platies are pretty cool too, i have them. Swordtails, some more tetras to liven things up, how about some albino cories? they are pretty and neat looking...nice pink/white. Beautiful eyes too!! Good luck!
Ron

Cassandra, i now have a 40 gallon, juwel trigon 190 tank, and on weds, i am thinking of getting some sunset platies...
Lovely and colourful.
im also gonna get a few other things like neons, and corys etc

if you want a larger, community fiah look no further than rams, keyhole cichlids, or jewled cichlids or kribensis cichlids....they're nic eor if not, rainbows

I like ruby barbs. About 1.5 inches dark red and really active. Lots of fun. I also love my red glass barbs but they are really hard to find. Bright yellow with red fins also tiny.

I would suggest danios, platies, and swordtails!!! I'm not really sure if danios (zebra or leopard) would work though. :D

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back