Visit To Anglesey See Zoo

Helen G

Fishaholic
Joined
Apr 13, 2008
Messages
499
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Cheshire
Went to wales for the weekend, and visited the sea zoo on Anglesey. Here are a few piccies.....
















The mother in law!!! :hyper:






duh-duh.... duh-duh...... duh-duh-duh-duh.......... daaaaaaaa!!! (that was supposed to be the theme from jaws!!! :blush: )


I felt really sorry for this fella..... he was in the koi pond outside the sea zoo. :-(
 
i love places like this, but only when the kids are at school, dont mind them in genral but cant stand them banging on the tanksl i know im miserable :lol: i think Bournemouth aquarium is gunna need a visit by modaz again :good:
 
i love places like this, but only when the kids are at school, dont mind them in genral but cant stand them banging on the tanksl i know im miserable :lol: i think Bournemouth aquarium is gunna need a visit by modaz again :good:

Yes I try to go to these places during school time when there are very few kids there, only I was caught out when I went to the Deep at Hull last week as there was a Girls School trip - agghh.... mind you though they were very well behaved!!

Helen G
These are excellent pictures - I tried to get pictures at the Deep, however I was unsuccessfull without the use of a flash, so from my experience I can see how well you've done to get these pics!

Love the third one!
 
I actually took about 3times as many but some weren't that great.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top