Virus On A Pc No Resore Discs

:huh: It could still run with that many viruses on it ???? Must have been painfully slow, even by my brother's laptop's standord :X

Interesting to note that no AV was installed prior to the scan, so AVG could not have blocked them in the first place... If you let yourself get to the 1994 viruses in the volt limit, you realy are a bad internet browser, or just don't keep on top of things on your machien. I bet if you emptied the vault though, you would get rid of them eventually, or you could skip to deleting them all on automatic as that screendump's source did (and as I do, I never use the Vault) :rolleyes: Second point, the Spybot scan in the thread of your source is a Spyware remover, AVG is mainly for Viruses (Trogans, Worms e.t.c) not Spyware, so you don't expect and AV to remove it all, that's not the AV's main job. I alway say run AV, AS, AA and a FW on any computer (AV = Anti-Virus, AS = Anti-Spyware, AA = Anti-Adaware, FW = Firewall). You cannot use just one to do the job of the others :good:

Anyhow, each to their own I suppose :nod:

All the best
Rabbut

Most reactions

Back