jourdy288 Sorry, can't help spammin, it's the OCD! Hey there Joined Feb 7, 2007 Messages 2,140 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Behind a little bubbling cave. Jul 24, 2008 #1 See article: http/www.nst.com.my/Sunday/National/2298...icle/index_html Finally, a betta show.
jourdy288 Sorry, can't help spammin, it's the OCD! Hey there Joined Feb 7, 2007 Messages 2,140 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Behind a little bubbling cave. Jul 25, 2008 #2 Anybody?
dthoffsett I'm a girl . . . yup, definitely a girl. =) Retired Moderator ⚒️ Joined Sep 12, 2005 Messages 4,730 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Cheyenne, WY Jul 25, 2008 #3 That's cool they are trying to focus on coloring and form rather than fighting.
jourdy288 Sorry, can't help spammin, it's the OCD! Hey there Joined Feb 7, 2007 Messages 2,140 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Behind a little bubbling cave. Jul 26, 2008 #4 I know, bettas in a beauty pageant. I'm soo glad that it's so peaceful.