Very Entertaining Read

Hah, so I DEFINITELY don't have MTS.
If I can ever get the pathetic few tanks I have all going, whenever I finally get the stand my brother's been promising to make me, even counting the Q tank, I'll only have 15 - clearly WELL under the mark of 16!
I just need a few more, because most of mine are so small they don't really count... Useful, in their various ways, but small, and I have plans for those yet unfilled and for a few others.
When I have enough tanks, I'll be able to stop, no problem.
Thanks for the link, kaisa.
I'm feeling MUCH better now.
 
That is too true, glad I'm not some sort of oddity. I started years back with a 10 gallon & a little girl who is now 28.
 
Aww, MAN! He's only got 16 tanks and everybody here is saying he's a full blown MTS! Just when I thought it might make me feel vaguely normal for having 24 tanks...
 

Most reactions

Back
Top