Various Tropical Fish - Free To Good Home

backtotropical

Retired Mod
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
Livestock: 2 x Orange Gourami, 4 x Neon Tetras & 1 x Black Widow Tetra

Age and condition: Fish purchased from LFS approx 1 yr ago.

Quantity for sale: Detailed in 'Livestock' field above

Reason for Sale: No Longer Keeping Tropical Fish (not me, see below for details)

Delivery or Collection: Collection is preferred. May deliver.

Sales price: £Free to good home

Postage & Packaging: £N/A

Payment: N/A

Location: North Berwick, East Lothian, Scotland (Near Edinburgh)

Photograph: Sorry, don't have one.

I am advertising these fish on behalf of my friend's dad. He has kept the fish for around 1 year, but has unfortunately lost interest in the hobby. The fish are currently sitting in a plastic box in his kitchen, with a heater, but no filter. I have advised him to change 1/2 the water as often as he can meantime.

I must stress here that I'm fairly certain that my identification of the Gouramis and the Neons is correct, however the identification was done by viewing the fish from above, and I wouldn't guarantee that the Black Widow is a Black Widow. This is merely my best guess from what I had to work with.

I have re-homed several of his fish by putting them in my tank, but the fish listed unfortunately remain in the plastic box as I have nowhere to put them. If anyone can provide them with a good home, please contact me and I will put you in touch with the owner of the fish.

He is not asking any money for them, just that they go to someone who will look after them.

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

Thanks for looking. :good:

BTT

Livestock: 2 x Orange Gourami, 4 x Neon Tetras & 1 x Black Widow Tetra

Age and condition: Fish purchased from LFS approx 1 yr ago.

Quantity for sale: Detailed in 'Livestock' field above

Reason for Sale: No Longer Keeping Tropical Fish (not me, see below for details)

Delivery or Collection: Collection is preferred. May deliver.

Sales price: £Free to good home

Postage & Packaging: £N/A

Payment: N/A

Location: North Berwick, East Lothian, Scotland (Near Edinburgh)

Photograph: Sorry, don't have one.

I am advertising these fish on behalf of my friend's dad. He has kept the fish for around 1 year, but has unfortunately lost interest in the hobby. The fish are currently sitting in a plastic box in his kitchen, with a heater, but no filter. I have advised him to change 1/2 the water as often as he can meantime.

I must stress here that I'm fairly certain that my identification of the Gouramis and the Neons is correct, however the identification was done by viewing the fish from above, and I wouldn't guarantee that the Black Widow is a Black Widow. This is merely my best guess from what I had to work with.

I have re-homed several of his fish by putting them in my tank, but the fish listed unfortunately remain in the plastic box as I have nowhere to put them. If anyone can provide them with a good home, please contact me and I will put you in touch with the owner of the fish.

He is not asking any money for them, just that they go to someone who will look after them.

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

Thanks for looking. :good:

BTT

What a wee shame for them. I would be interested but live in Edinburgh. I won't have transport this week due to car going thru its MOT. Hope they get taken asap. Not nice conditions for them to be kept in.

C'mon folks. Some poor little fishies need a good home here.

Thanks Cozzygirl, Next time I'm coming to Edinburgh, I'll PM you first, unless they find a home before then.

Meantime, still available.

Thanks Cozzygirl, Next time I'm coming to Edinburgh, I'll PM you first, unless they find a home before then.

Meantime, still available.

Got a wee bit of work needing done to the car 2moro but if everything goes ok I'll be able to come on Sunday. Are they still alive poor things.

Yes they are still alive as far as I know (they're not in my house).

Pm me with where in Edinburgh you are, and I might deliver tomorrow, but can't promise. Otherwise, you picking up on Sunday would be good, so long as the fish owner is around to meet you.

Regards

BTT

This is quite annoying, I'm going shopping with some friends in Edinburgh City centre tommorow...

Yes they are still alive as far as I know (they're not in my house).

Pm me with where in Edinburgh you are, and I might deliver tomorrow, but can't promise. Otherwise, you picking up on Sunday would be good, so long as the fish owner is around to meet you.

Regards

BTT

Bummer probably too late. I'll PM you now.

Lost my broadband connection for nearly 3 days!!

I'll phone at the weekend if I can get transport.

BTT, still need these rehomed? I plan to go to ELA tomorrow so could pick up if you or owner is around?

I hope BTT reads this. I can't get these fish until Sunday and they need uplifted asap. I have a contact number so can call it tomorrow on your behalf?

PM me your number and I'll call you when I've spoken to the gentleman.

Yes, I'm here.

I've just PM'd xweeqtx with his number too. It would be great if one of you girls could re-home these little guys.

Let me know how it goes?

BTT :good:

BTT, still need these rehomed? I plan to go to ELA tomorrow so could pick up if you or owner is around?

I hope BTT reads this. I can't get these fish until Sunday and they need uplifted asap. I have a contact number so can call it tomorrow on your behalf?

PM me your number and I'll call you when I've spoken to the gentleman.

Anyone know BTT's real name to PM me it? Don't want to phone up and quote a username!

Most reactions

Back