Various Fish For Sale

Verminator89

Jack Dempsey Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm trying to reduce the amount of tanks i have, and so stock has to go. Thats the general reason for ALL stock sale listed here. If people would like pictures of each of the fish in question i shall try, but please appreciate that they are spread between two different houses currently, mine and my gf's. So if people would like fish from both places this is no issue i can get them all in one place for collection on the said days. So here goes;

SOLD
Livestock: Geophagus Brasiliensis (breeding group)
Quantity for sale: 4
Reason for Sale: stated above
Delivery or Collection: Collection - Will Deliver up to 40 mile Radius of Coventry @ £0.40 per mile both ways
Sales price: £6 per fish, or £20 for all 4. I'd appreciate these being kept as a group, as is how they aught to be kept and they are beautifull together, Group would consist of 2M/2F i believe, although one could be either sex (potentially 3F/1M)
Postage & Packaging: N/A
Photograph:
DSC_0009.jpg

RESERVED FOR HACKMASTER PENDING DELIVERY/COLLECTION + PAYMENT 28/03/2011
Livestock: 6" Tiger Oscar
Quantity for sale: 1
Delivery or Collection: Collection - Will Deliver up to 40 mile Radius of Coventry @ £0.40 per mile both ways
Sales price: £10
Photograph:
DSC_0178.jpg

He's a very handsome chap as far as Oscars go IMO. Also this picture was when he was closer to 3-4", he's a little bigger now and even more handsome IMO. I'm hoping Lesley wants him *hint*hint*

SOLD
Livestock: Red Tailed Black Shark (Young Adult)
Quantity for sale: 1
Sales price: £4
Photograph:
DSC_0032.jpg

SOLD
Livestock: Rotkeil Severums
Quantity for sale: 2
Sales price: £5 each
Photograph:
DSC_0013.jpg

DSC_0033.jpg

GONE
Livestock: Juvi Bristlenose Plecs
Quantity for sale: Between 1-4, hard to find them in a 300L with Sevs and Geos, so however many i find and can separate
Sales price: Free to whoever collects
Photograph:

SOLD
Livestock: Pictus Catfish
Quantity for sale: 3 very lively ones
Sales price: £10 for all 3
Photograph:
DSC_0018.jpg

DSC_0114.jpg

Apologies for the darkness in some of these pics, they came out clearer on the camera when i took them about an hour ago. Since travelling home and uploading them they have gone darker. I'm more than a little dissapointed with this fact myself as the shot of the Geo especially was great. If people want clearer pics i can get them, but it won't be untill Weds evening or Thurs morning when i'm back over there.

Please post any interest here on the open forum. Requests of reservation privately via PM will be discarded immediately. Reservation will be on first come first serve here on the thread. I'll accept payment via paypal or cash on collection.

Thank you for viewing,
James :good:

Interested in the Geophagus Brasiliensis and Severums.

Could you post or pm pics please?

I'm off to the gf's in a little bit so i shall get pics of all the other fish then and get them up ASAP. Stay tuned.

I'll take all 4 of the Geophagus Brasiliensis and the Oscar if you could wait till the 27th..?

I'm currently moving house and tanks and will be all settled in on the 25th so I could take them then if you would wait..?

Thanks simon

On the basis of first come first serve i'll let you guys know if their available for you, depending on if those who stated their interest first want them or not :)

Red Tailed Black Shark is sold, pending collection which is currently being discussed for Tuesday.

Cheers,
James

ill take the geos and pictus if you will deliver to leices mate just give us some prices i cant pm mate so either pm mattlee for my number or email me

[email protected]

Red Tailed Black Shark has now been sold and collected - Thank you.

Walkers, if the sale of the Geos falls through i'll let you know. There currently being taken by hackmaster i do believe. The pictus are still available and i can deliver to Leicester.

Turns out the Geos are available. hackmaster can't take them. So if you want them there yours Walkers. Same applies, i can deliver still :)

yeah ill take them friday if thats ok mate? email me if you can?

All Sold Pending Collection/Delivery and Payment :good:

Most reactions

Back