Vancouver Island

June FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Wow, thats some very pretty pictures aquanut. I hope I can get there one day. Its deffinately a place I would love to visit. Gee it must be hard having to put up with scenery like that eh....lol :D

Thanks everyone. I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks it's spectacular here. You're all welcome to come visit!! Free bed and breakfast on Vancouver Island for fishforum.net members!!! :lol: Won't I regret that if 20 of you decide to come here next summer? :rolleyes:

Free bed and breakfast on Vancouver Island for fishforum.net members!!!

Hmmm, I think I'm going to take you up on that offer.

I probably won't leave tho. Now THAT you will regret! ;)

Oh yeah. I'm sure I'd be soooo full of regret and remorse for the rest of my days. You'll have to comfort me through it. :lol: Ummm... if you're staying permanently, you won't be able to have the guest room, though. :no: :shifty: I'm gonna need to keep it available for temporary guests. :nod: Guess that means you'll just have to bunk with me! :p ;)

:wub:

AquaNut said:
Thanks everyone. I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks it's spectacular here. You're all welcome to come visit!! Free bed and breakfast on Vancouver Island for fishforum.net members!!! :lol: Won't I regret that if 20 of you decide to come here next summer? :rolleyes:
Next summer? No way!! Ill be there next week. And no I wont leave either.

Beautiful photos!! Im in Victoria. I havent been to the west coast, but Id like to check it out, keep trying to talk the wife into going out there. :lol:

Most reactions

Back