Vancouver Island

June FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Knucklehead - You can move here, but not until after I come see all the historical sites around where you are now!!!!

freshmike - smb knows more about where I live than I do now. :( The internet is no fair!!! hehehe

KnuckleHead said:
OMg I think ill move there!!
I hear ya. I've wanted to move to BC or Alaska since I was little. I've seriously been thinking about doing it lately. I used to have so many good pics of BC at one time but I have them backed up on a CD somewhere.

smb has turned himself into quite the Vancouver Island professional!!!

:D

Google is very good to me. :lol:

AquaNut said:
Knucklehead - You can move here, but not until after I come see all the historical sites around where you are now!!!!

freshmike - smb knows more about where I live than I do now. :( The internet is no fair!!! hehehe
Ill have the guest room set up for ya ;) . Heres a pic of a statue dedicated to my great great grandfather in Gettysburg.

Attachments

• statue.JPG
    statue.JPG
    16.4 KB · Views: 65
That is really awesome K.H.!!!!! You must be very proud! :nod:

That's definitely too cool Knucklehead. I'm gonna show up there one of these days!! Don't worry, I'll give ya some advance notice. ;)

:hyper: That's beautiful AquaNut!! I :wub: the mountain and the waterfall!! :thumbs:

KH, that's just so cool to have a family heritage like that! :D

What a fantastic place to live, Looks like another place has been added to my places to visit list. Loved the waterfall pic :wub: :thumbs:

Cheers

David :fish:

those are all gorgeous pics but I love,love ,LOVE the river falls pic :wub: ,beautiful

Most reactions

Back