Upscale Little Tank To Larger Tank, Or Larger Tank Mean Larger Species

some java fern and anubais would be good attatched to that big piece of wood, maybe some crypts and vallis aswell. and am sure if you were going to buy like 30 cardinals you would get a good discount ring around see what shops have to offer.
Yeah, i can get 30 neons for £20, so of the cardinals are £25 or something, i'd be good to go, i have had that price from two places for the neons. I could always mix them if i want to add cardinals later, they will mix fine i'm sure, but would be better just all cardinals i think.
I have neons aswell, but they are quite fragile and if they all died at once I would get cardinals but that not gonna happen so if 1 sadly does die I just get more neons to replace as they are lovely in nice groups when there all coloured up.

I havent had any die on me, i have only had a couple fish die on me overall, one didnt travel well, and looked peaky from acclimation and died within 24 hours, a betta wedged itself under a rock so drown, and a zebra danio got the wrath of my male gourami defending his "surface patch" in the floating weeds. Other than the odd jumper i have been lucky.

If i get the cardinals cheap enough i will get them, just another fish species to get an experience of.
my 2 deaths were 1 the same as you but died a few feeks later as it just always swam by its self and stopped eating after a 2 weeks the other was when I changed my filter and it was stuck to the side somehow.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back