Upgrading My External Filter

jrussuk

Fish Fanatic
Joined
Jun 19, 2006
Messages
199
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Bromley
Hi,
I have a 90 ltr freshwater tank with a Fluval 105 filter and after reading a few articles I was thinking of upgrading the filter to something with more flow so i can overfilter as i am a little overstocked. I have no problems with my water apart from my phrophasts which are a little high. Can i have some advise on what filter to get or to stick with what I have.
 
Hi,
I have a 90 ltr freshwater tank with a Fluval 105 filter and after reading a few articles I was thinking of upgrading the filter to something with more flow so i can overfilter as i am a little overstocked. I have no problems with my water apart from my phrophasts which are a little high. Can i have some advise on what filter to get or to stick with what I have.

get yourself a ehiem filter. there are brilliant
 
Hi,
I have a 90 ltr freshwater tank with a Fluval 105 filter and after reading a few articles I was thinking of upgrading the filter to something with more flow so i can overfilter as i am a little overstocked. I have no problems with my water apart from my phrophasts which are a little high. Can i have some advise on what filter to get or to stick with what I have.

get yourself a ehiem filter. there are brilliant


which model would you recommend? I have read the ecco ones are not so good?
 

Most reactions

Back
Top