mush5_23_08.jpg

---and a couple of new residents----

small frogspawn frag:
frogspawn8_23_08.jpg

and.........

:yahoo: :yahoo: my new elegance!!! :yahoo: :yahoo:
elegance5_23_08.jpg

Ox :good:

New camera..... equals new pictures.... plus I've gotten some new residents.... to come later....

Wow, love the Green and Orange Zoa's you've got there :good:
That hammer's looking great too...everything's coming on nicely :D

Ok, pictures are here... fairly satisfied with these after only messing with the cam for 10 minutes....

2008_0829second0003.jpg

2008_0829second0009.jpg

2008_0829second0013.jpg

2008_0829second0051.jpg

And Finally a FTS... dont know if I like the color... again been messing with the setting and thought this was the best looking...

2008_0829second0039.jpg

Love the color morph on the Elegance. That's different

Love the color morph on the Elegance. That's different

Its a little different with the naked eye... I think I had the white balance tweeked a little too much so the color changed a little, but it still is a stunning color and patterning, I love this coral.

Tank looks GREAT! Everything is coming along really nicely man. Glad you got a new camera so we can really see the colors of your corals. I get so jealous everytime I see someone with those blue shrooms. I cant find them anywhere! Keep us updated!

If you mean the elegance, its from the reef shoppe... def had to snatch it up before somebody else did.... seems everything rare and nice gets reserved pretty quick around there so had to take it when the oportunity hit.

Got my 2 in 1 kit as well and have been buffering for the last two days. Should be coming up nicely, so gonna test again tonight and should be around 400ppm Calc, 7.5dKH, and 1250-1300 mag tonight. leaving maybe 2 or 3 more days of buffering

Its a semi-cheap Fuji... its a Fuji Finepix s1000fd... I wanted to get a nice camera that I can swap out lenses for macro and landscape shots... but I couldnt pass up the price on this cam and it takes decent shots for the money I paid... relativily satified... in any case, its a vast improvement over my kodak easyshare...

lol. I have an old Kodack Easyshare. (About 4 years old and it's only 4 megapix.) I was asking b/c I want to upgrade. Was thinking about a digital SLR, but decided they are too expensive. Thinking about a Kodak EasyShare® Z1285 Digital Camera: 12 megapixels, 5x Schneider-Kreuznach Variogon optical/5x digital zoom and it's only $180.

Thanks for sharing what camera you bought. You took some REALLY good pics w/it. :D

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back