Boony
New Member
Hey,
I was wondering if anyone has noticed any unusual behaviour from thier fish?
I have a Betta that likes to sleep in the filter. I have a Jewel Rio Filter that has about 3 or 4 inches of water between the last filter layer and the top of the water. Where the Filter exhaust pipe exits, there is a bit of a gap that my betta seems to be able to get through, and every night, at around the same time, he goes in and sleeps, and then every morning between 8 and half past, out he comes again, ready to eat.
At first I though he was jumping over the side and getting in through the top, so I kept trying to get him out. That was until I realised he could get in and out at will, so I'm happy for him to sleep there.
Are there any problems with him sleeping in the Filter? I wouldn't have thought so, but Im new at this game.
Thanks,
Boony
I was wondering if anyone has noticed any unusual behaviour from thier fish?
I have a Betta that likes to sleep in the filter. I have a Jewel Rio Filter that has about 3 or 4 inches of water between the last filter layer and the top of the water. Where the Filter exhaust pipe exits, there is a bit of a gap that my betta seems to be able to get through, and every night, at around the same time, he goes in and sleeps, and then every morning between 8 and half past, out he comes again, ready to eat.
At first I though he was jumping over the side and getting in through the top, so I kept trying to get him out. That was until I realised he could get in and out at will, so I'm happy for him to sleep there.
Are there any problems with him sleeping in the Filter? I wouldn't have thought so, but Im new at this game.
Thanks,
Boony







