J Jill New Member Joined Sep 16, 2020 Messages 29 Reaction score 15 Points 3 Location Indiana Jan 19, 2022 #1 What is this? How do I remove it from my shrimp tank I have I believe copepods and maybe planarian I have been using some dewormer it’s not working yet. Attachments image.webp 56.4 KB · Views: 192 image.webp 71.9 KB · Views: 164 image.webp 45.2 KB · Views: 172
What is this? How do I remove it from my shrimp tank I have I believe copepods and maybe planarian I have been using some dewormer it’s not working yet.
Rocky99816 26 Kinda crazy, but somehow they let me stay Tank of the Month 🏆 Joined Jun 25, 2021 Messages 13,931 Reaction score 12,350 Points 113 Location NC, U.S.A Jan 22, 2022 #2 Its a harmless aquatic organism. They live in a lot of tanks un-noticed because they mostly stay in the substrate. I have them in my tank as well
Its a harmless aquatic organism. They live in a lot of tanks un-noticed because they mostly stay in the substrate. I have them in my tank as well