The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

this one blinks

Attachments

• blink.png
    blink.png
    14.4 KB · Views: 38
I agree, boraras brigittae are the only good micro rasbora. They just have such nice color! I really want some eventually.
I think boraras maculatus are just as beautiful. They get nearly as red as the chilis and have those contrasting black dots. They look like little strawberries.

right another

ppl who want Free fish And equipment

want me to come round and set it up as well???????????????????????????

save up like the rest of us do

I think boraras maculatus are just as beautiful. They get nearly as red as the chilis and have those contrasting black dots. They look like little strawberries.

They do look nice. :)

( jumped straight to p 94)
The time it takes your java fern to anchor. I'm forever putting these babies back ( the pleco could be the prime suspect) ?

Attachments

• 20210331_135121.jpg
    20210331_135121.jpg
    317.2 KB · Views: 42
use superglue, sticks a lot better than using cotton
I thought I'd use the cotton thread as it's holding the mother plant in place. Wouldn't the glue need to dry before placing back in the tank, isn't there a chance of the plantlet drying out too

I thought I'd use the cotton thread as it's holding the mother plant in place. Wouldn't the glue need to dry before placing back in the tank, isn't there a chance of the plantlet drying out too
Superglue doesn't "dry", it reacts and bonds instantly when moisture is present...just be sure to use the gel type...it can go back into the tank within a matter of minutes

My unpopular opinion is that bowls can make great homes for fish.
I love my bowls and have even had fish spawn in them.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back