Unknown Plant.

Leedsboi86

Fish Addict
Joined
Aug 7, 2006
Messages
868
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Leeds - United Kingdom
Hey everyone

Got a shipment of plants this morning and this one I had no idea about.
It looks like Ivy that climbs walls, Since it has been outta water awhile I have just had to
put it in the Aquarium by some of its roots.
Thing is roots are sprouting all over the plant, Mainly under the leafs.

anyone got ne idea?

Plant:



Tank:

 
Have some of this in my tank, sorry i also dont know what it is
 
Yeh, just put it in. It is buried about 1-1/2 inches in my substrate which is gravel
 
cool!
It's pretty just odd.
I found half way along the length and stuck that in at nearest root.
Theres roots under each leaf tho that same as urs?
 
Yeh there are tons of roots growing from under each leaf!
 
I let them dirft
 
How long have you had them!
 
lol, i have had mine for about a month and a half, its grown like hell
 

Most reactions

Back
Top