£8.75 per adult
£5.25 per child and
£6.50 per student

We hope to see you there 

Heres some links to work out costs of getting there

national coaches
National Rail
AA road planner

To all those comming can I suggest waring a badge or something with your screen name on it or even your avatar (cfc :lol: )

Those that need permission please get it and those that are too young to come on their own bring a parent or gaurdian along, the more the merrier. :)

for any international members try this travelocity you are more than welcome :)

:D Yeah, I'd love to see some pictures of the event. I asked my dad if I could get plane tickets from here in Maine USA, but he kinda gave me a funny look and I just took that as a no. -_- Oh well... :unsure:

StingrayKid said:
:D Yeah, I'd love to see some pictures of the event. I asked my dad if I could get plane tickets from here in Maine USA, but he kinda gave me a funny look and I just took that as a no. -_- Oh well... :unsure:
lol

you can always come next year!

For all those in the north, it may interest you to know that national express do "fun fares" if you book onlline. These are selected fares between major cities and cost from as little as £1 each way!

K-Holed said:
For all those in the north, it may interest you to know that national express do "fun fares" if you book onlline. These are selected fares between major cities and cost from as little as £1 each way!
Yeah but it takes roughly 238 hours to get to London on the coach. :/

Return on the train is only £20 which is ok but it still takes a fair while (3 hours at least) and then you've got to get to the place and so on.

how many people are actually going? does anybody know?

Yeah but it takes roughly 238 hours to get to London on the coach.

That long? Englands a TINY country, how could it possibly take that long?

Doggfather said:
how many people are actually going? does anybody know?

Yeah but it takes roughly 238 hours to get to London on the coach.

That long? Englands a TINY country, how could it possibly take that long?
They go stupidly 'round the houses' stopping at everywhere on the way.

Just looking, takes at least 7 hours each way and the 'fun fares' mentioned above are only available on certain journeys (£3 at the moment).

Travelling for 14+ hours doesn't leave much time for actually doing anything. :/ That was always the problem, not cost.

Most reactions

Back