Typical

Davo86

Cichlids, Catfish and Oddballs
Joined
Oct 1, 2007
Messages
5,591
Reaction score
3
Points
36
Location
Shropshire UK
Well I've been after a FX5 for ages and now when I've finally got one what do i find ??

It Doesn't fit in the darn cabinet :blink: :crazy:

Its Soo Annoying :angry:
 
i was a bit worried when i got my fx5 for my roma 240, the filter came in the post, took it out of the box, looked at it and looked at the size of the cupboard on the stand and thought, s**t. but luckily it squeezed in!
unlucky mate!
what ya gonna have to do now?
dave
 
i was a bit worried when i got my fx5 for my roma 240, the filter came in the post, took it out of the box, looked at it and looked at the size of the cupboard on the stand and thought, s**t. but luckily it squeezed in!
unlucky mate!
what ya gonna have to do now?
dave

Don't think I would get away with running the FX5 by the side, so it looks like i'm gonna have to buy another,

Just looking online at the eheim pro 3 atm, think thats gonna be my second best bet,

make it fit mate lol

Lol the cabinet isn't the most stable as it is,
 
Not good, I can just squeeze mine in the rio 400 cabinet, but it is a squeeze. The pro 3 is slimer by a good few cms as I was gonna get one until Mark1979 got an LFS employee to take an FX5 out the box and test in the rio cabinet and it fit!
 
That's why you always try to find the dimensions of the filter and see if it will fit before hand =)

Is it possible to simply mod the cabinet to size?
 

Most reactions

Back
Top