Twin tanks

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Zante

Fish Herder
Reaction score
I have two 54 litre tanks that are identical (except I removed the bracing from one of them). I'm planning to set up two twin tanks:
- one with crystal red shrimps and maybe a couple of apple snails
- one with sexy shrimps and maybe a couple of turbo snails
both planted.

The tanks are at least a couple of months away, but I'm looking for ideas for scaping.
I'm thinking either a scape that will continue from one tank to the other, or something like the tanks mirroring each other. Open for other suggestions though.

Will the tanks be next to each other?

It might be cool to get a long piece of driftwood and cut it so it appears to be going from one tank to the other.

Will the tanks be next to each other?

Not necessarily. That is the initial idea, but depending on the scaping they could be arranged differently.

It might be cool to get a long piece of driftwood and cut it so it appears to be going from one tank to the other.

Hmm... definitely worth considering, but keep this in mind: sexy shrimps are saltwater. If I use driftwood in there it'll get saturated with salt and I won't be able to reuse it in a freshwater tank without extensive soaking.

"sexy shrimp"
I've never heard of them?! I have this hilarious vision in my head of a shrimp in heels....lots of little heels!!!

"sexy shrimp"
I've never heard of them?! I have this hilarious vision in my head of a shrimp in heels....lots of little heels!!!

:lol:

They're called sexy shrimps because of how they "dance" and wave their tails.

OMG...would you look at that...they ARE sexy shrimp! haha!
Thanks! Great Video!

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back