Tv Shows

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Holly12

Reaction score
Hey all ya everynight I love this TV show called Bones has anyone every seen it? it is kinda gross lol but I love the show because they get the bad person who killed that person. And what about the closer? she is great but that show is going off the air and that Iam sad of :(.

B-)

My wife loves Bones and I can stand to watch it. It is filmed well and has good plots and acting. I personally prefer Breaking Bad. Can't beat a show that has the lead actor win the Emmy 3 years in a row. A buddy also got me into Sons of Anarchy which is very good.

My wife loves Bones and I can stand to watch it. It is filmed well and has good plots and acting. I personally prefer Breaking Bad. Can't beat a show that has the lead actor win the Emmy 3 years in a row. A buddy also got me into Sons of Anarchy which is very good.

Yeah Bones is a great show my mom also loves that one lol I just wish that Bones would stay on but they are leting it go.

Love Bones....Castle, Vamp Diaries, True Blood, Supernatural.....

Holly? what do you mean they are letting it go??

Love Bones....Castle, Vamp Diaries, True Blood, Supernatural.....

Holly? what do you mean they are letting it go??

The other show I ment lol not Bones but the closer that the show they are leting go that is a great show.
I got into that show and now they are taking it off the air? Iam not happy but oh well I guess I will find
another show to see. :(

The Closer: Finale at end of Seventh Season....i dont watch it, what season are you upto on TV?

Hey all ya everynight I love this TV show called Bones has anyone every seen it? it is kinda gross lol but I love the show because they get the bad person who killed that person. And what about the closer? she is great but that show is going off the air and that Iam sad of :(.

B-)

Ya its good tv show. My sister and i like this show.

watch shield online | The West Wing

entourage is the best TV show

Entourage-Season-8-free-wallpaper-2.jpg

Most reactions

trending

Back