Trying to sell Molly fry in Myrtle Beach

Ncotton

Reaction score
I've found people saying to find an lfs to sell my fry, but the only ones in my state are 3 hours or more away from me. Any other ways to find in my area to sell. I got at least 60 fry, few silver, grey, dark grey and slightly golden, really pretty. I also have some 50 or more fry from a balloon molly/ golden dubloon molly cross, which look more like a koi type of pattern and i can't tell if any are balloons yet, too early. But I'm waiting for these to get bigger, to pick which I would like to keep for myself.

FroFro

Mostly New Member
Reaction score
I've found people saying to find an lfs to sell my fry, but the only ones in my state are 3 hours or more away from me. Any other ways to find in my area to sell. I got at least 60 fry, few silver, grey, dark grey and slightly golden, really pretty. I also have some 50 or more fry from a balloon molly/ golden dubloon molly cross, which look more like a koi type of pattern and i can't tell if any are balloons yet, too early. But I'm waiting for these to get bigger, to pick which I would like to keep for myself.
You can try craigslist. You can also sell the fry as feeder fish, they'd make a nice snack for oscars once they get larger.

Search tags for this page

molly fish in myrtle beach