Trusted online aquatic shop

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

BleuTheBetta

Fish Crazy
Pet of the Month 🎖️
Reaction score
Hello! Once my 10 gallon tank is set up, I am going to fill it with Dwarf Pygmy Rasbora.
I'm looking to get 12-15.
All shops within a few hours of me don't carry them, so I need to get them shipped.
Of course, I'd wait till a warmer spring to get them shipped, not now in the winter. Do you have any recommendations when it comes to online sellers?

Hello! Once my 10 gallon tank is set up, I am going to fill it with Dwarf Pygmy Rasbora.
I'm looking to get 12-15.
All shops within a few hours of me don't carry them, so I need to get them shipped.
Of course, I'd wait till a warmer spring to get them shipped, not now in the winter. Do you have any recommendations when it comes to online sellers?
I had a good experience having 8 celestial pearl danios shipped from Aqua Huna. Guaranteed live delivery. Came cross country in February.

There isn't a locally owned (not chain) shop near you? But most will only order specialty fish for someone they know and are certain the customer is fairly experienced. You might call one and see if they will obtain some for you.

I had a good experience having 8 celestial pearl danios shipped from Aqua Huna. Guaranteed live delivery. Came cross country in February.
I’ll take a look!
There isn't a locally owned (not chain) shop near you? But most will only order specialty fish for someone they know and are certain the customer is fairly experienced. You might call one and see if they will obtain some for you.
Nope. It’s stupid.
I could try that! Thank you!

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back