Truck's Slow Burner

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

At Llj's request I shall update this journal, it's not really gone anywhere in terms of progress, as I'm just getting money together for it at the moment, as I have been spending cash on other things, which has left my short on my fish keeping budget.

Cheers,

:shifty:

What else do you need to purchase?

To buy:

Cheap fine black gravel
Kitty litter
TPN+
Plants
Fish
Lighting

So I reckon I can do it on £60, another month or so, and it should all begin to come together :)

To buy:

Cheap fine black gravel
Kitty litter
TPN+
Plants
Fish
Lighting

So I reckon I can do it on £60, another month or so, and it should all begin to come together :)

Fair enough. If it were me, I'd drop the kitty litter and throw the money towards more plants, but that's just me. I get why you're opting to use it.

Things have changed, Plants should be in this weekend, this tank is totally low tech, minimal water changes, no ferts, low light etc.

And here comes the Hypocracy, I bought a fish...Pics to follow.

Things have changed, Plants should be in this weekend, this tank is totally low tech, minimal water changes, no ferts, low light etc.

And here comes the Hypocracy, I bought a fish...Pics to follow.

(cue Evil laugh). Welcome to my world. :devil:

Do show the pictures. I am interested. What did you buy?

llj

:lol: :lol: :lol:

it better not have a tatoo of a willy on it!

looking foward to seeing the pics.

Right, it's update time :D

Plants are in, as it stands ther is just P.helferi and C.willisii and some sieryu stone and of course the Betta, when I get my PC back I'll get some pictures up :)

Most reactions

Back