C Corleone Fish Herder Joined May 3, 2008 Messages 1,779 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location mid-Michigan Oct 13, 2008 #1 I've been worried - it's been a few days since I've been able to access the site - even pinging didn't work. I notice everybody else continued posting while I was gone, was it a problem for people in the US? Or just my ISP?
I've been worried - it's been a few days since I've been able to access the site - even pinging didn't work. I notice everybody else continued posting while I was gone, was it a problem for people in the US? Or just my ISP?
Tolak Gun Toting Lunatic Joined Sep 30, 2003 Messages 15,059 Reaction score 10 Points 0 Location Chicago Oct 13, 2008 #2 I haven't had a problem.
K kewskills PM me if you want anything. Joined May 1, 2007 Messages 3,175 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Oct 13, 2008 #3 I have been speaking with some US guys and gals so i assume its your ISP. Cheers, Karl