Tropical Fish Food

q a manager

New Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hi all,
I was wondering if anyone knew of any manufacturers of tropical fish food flakes in the U.S.? I have done every search I can think of and can't find any manufacturers that will produce flake food for me. I'm not looking to buy a 5 lb box, I'm looking to by hundreds of pounds per week / month. Any and all help appreciated.
Take care,
Joe in St. Louis, MO
 
why on earth would you need that much?
could you not maybe ask an lfs if they will do you a deal if you order a crate or something?
 
At a guess he wants a reasonably large amount himself, and is hoping to flog the rest in smaller batches, but even then that seems like a LOT of food...
 
No, at least I don't think so. I don't know what 'flog the rest in smaller batches means'.
I work for a company that has been asked to package flake food for shipment overseas but I can't find a manufacturer here in the states.
I only have 16 tanks now, down from my high of 62, so I don't use that much food anymore.
Take care all,
Joe in St. Louis MO


At a guess he wants a reasonably large amount himself, and is hoping to flog the rest in smaller batches, but even then that seems like a LOT of food...
[/quote]
 
"flog the rest in smaller batches"

Sorry, I guess that's a bit slang from over here, basically meaning you intend to buy in bulk, then split it down into smaller portions and sell it on elsewhere, so I was half right, (I think?) :)

16 tanks down from 62 ?? Wow... be good to see some piccies (pictures) if you get a few secs (seconds) :)

:good:
 
I'm not sure who the supplier is but floridaguppiesplus carries bulk food that is of excellent quality. They must be buying it somewhere. You might contact Luis and ask him where he is getting it.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top