Trip to Washington DC/Natural History Museum/Ocean Exhibit

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

TheTenthDoctor

Fish Herder
Reaction score
So I visited the capital of the USA, Washington DC. Many of us may have been there before, I visited the Natural History Museum among other things. I thought I'd share some of the pictures of the Ocean Exhibit!

I am missing the pictures of the Giant preserved squid, and a video of the clown fish as well as a bunch of other pictures from the exhibit, I will post them tomorrow. Btw, would anyone like any bonus pictures of the Mummies, the Hope diamond, or any of the artifacts at the museum! @PheonixKingZ @AJE

IMG_2453.jpg
IMG_2454.jpg
IMG_2459.jpg
IMG_2470.jpg
Natural history.jpg
Please ignore the girl here, I did my best to get her out of the way but she refused too. Maybe I could photo shop her out ;)

So, so cool!!! :drool:

That is awesome!! And yes, definitely extra pictures!! ;)

How many gallons (if you know) how many gallons that epic saltwater tank is? :)

Wow! That museum looks absolutely incredible!

It is home to some of the most amazing artifacts. The worlds largest perfect crystal ball, the Hope Diamond, three mummies from egypt. 2 adults, one baby, the don pedro aquamarine, The Post Emerald Necklace, The Marie Louise tiara, Marie Antonetts diamond necklace and earrings, a 15 food giant preserved squid, and mediorites. It has 14.5 million artifacts, and about 10 or more galleries. Its truly an amazing place

What beautiful jewelry! Do you know how much they're worth? Also, I say show the mummies! :D

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back