trimacs agressivness fake or for real

juanveldez said:
A former one?

lol smb you are wicked..... yes I am very excited about this fish. I can't wait to get him he is 4 inches total length and so I hope that he grows up nice fat and a wicked mean cold blooded killer cichlid that I know that he can be.
You know yer my boy. :nod:

Yea, he'll be a baddy for sure bro. :smb:

do u guys kno where to get n. beani
i was wonder cause that would be awesome to have a connection
just in case

pjeff said:
do u guys kno where to get n. beani
i was wonder cause that would be awesome to have a connection
just in case
It's all luck in knowing when they come in. They rarely do. These are extremely rare fish and on top of that are hard to keep alive pre-juvie. Not that they are hard to keep alive, I shouldn't say that but they demand VERY strict water params and attention during the fry-juvie stage. If you get one past that, you'll probably have the second baddest fish that ever lived in the hobbyist aquarium.

Good luck. I've been looking for years.

PJeff your guess is as good as mine I have checked with several different breeders and also posted on as many forums as I know of and all I came up with was nada. I have not givin up on the hope of some day owning a N Beani cause belive you me I will

cpowell said:
Hey SMB---Sounds like Juan has suggested another "present project" you can help me with! :kira: :kira: He is still trying to guess what we cooked up this year!

*Only 2 more days, hon!*
:nod: :kira:

Yep, I'll help you if you need anything to get juan in the future. I love knowing and him not. :kana:

LOL He tried to tell me and Jeff that he knew what it was the other day in chat. He also tried to bribe me into telling him. :rolleyes: Just as bad as Jenica... :lol:

AquaNut said:
LOL He tried to tell me and Jeff that he knew what it was the other day in chat.  He also tried to bribe me into telling him.  :rolleyes:  Just as bad as Jenica... :lol:
LOL oh ya! I forgot about that. :kira: :kira: :kira:

I told Kirsten what it was and she knew all along. It kills him when others know and he doesn't. :-( :lol:

I so know you guys carrie wasn't fast enough at deleting her pms...... lol

Omg juan. Shame on you!!! :grr: If I were Carrie, I'd be returning that gift and giving you socks instead!! :lol: (Take note, Jeff! :kira:)

AquaNut said:
Omg juan. Shame on you!!! :grr: If I were Carrie, I'd be returning that gift and giving you socks instead!! :lol: (Take note, Jeff! :kira:)
:huh: :eek: :eek: :eek:

:no:

I so know you guys carrie wasn't fast enough at deleting her pms...... lol

Of course, Carrie has no idea how you try to peek at all the presents and you are so much smarter than us because we would never think of doing something like setting you up because we both know even tho you know Carrie's pword you would NEVER look in there would you juan? :D

who me?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! never.................. I am soooooooooo right though that it hurts you guys

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back