Trickle Filters. What My Bro In-law Gave Me.

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Thanks Gary!

Well, my stupidity. I never opened the second box that he gave me. He said it was 2 trickle filters...well it's one trickle filter and ALL the gear that goes w/them. Tubing, bioballs all that stuff. Basically a whole setup, even a return pump. Could probably get more for this set up now :blink:

WoW yeah defo!!! its defo a nice setup!!!! do you have an ebay? maybe your best listing it on there with lods pics!!! get two people fighting over it then your away :hyper:

Good luck with saleing it i really dont see you haveing any problems! but dont let it slip away for silly money :good:

Ended up donating it to a local zoo for a new marine tank project they have going on there. I mentioned it to my bro in-law and he's taking the tax write off since it was his in the first place. He's also donating about 150 lbs of live rock to them. What a nice guy B-)

Ended up donating it to a local zoo for a new marine tank project they have going on there. I mentioned it to my bro in-law and he's taking the tax write off since it was his in the first place. He's also donating about 150 lbs of live rock to them. What a nice guy B-)

Awww thats good!!! he does sound like a very nice guy!!! good luck to the zooo maybe get some pics when they setup?

Awww thats good!!! he does sound like a very nice guy!!! good luck to the zooo maybe get some pics when they setup?

Sure, I'll get some pics Garybuk. There will be at least 2 tanks. One will be a nem and clown tank with tons of clowns and nems...think 10 pairs of clowns or so. The other will be a nice reef with various corals and fish. I believe one is 500 usg and the other is about half that or a little less. Should be coming together in January sometime. I'm really looking forward to it :D It's a really great thing to have, especially in the midwest where there isn't an ocean to see all these wonderful things in.

Kj

Most reactions

Back