Tree Monster In My Tank!

gasmask

Fishaholic
Joined
Aug 21, 2008
Messages
562
Reaction score
0
Points
0
While out shopping the other day, I told my 6yr old to go and choosee a nice bit of mangrove root for my tank.
Trust her, she forund a cool looking piece that we thought looks like a tree monster!
It even has 2 eyes, a nose and a big smile!

Just thought I would share a pic or two of it before I replace it and cover it in moss.


The tree monster lands in Lake Tetra! (spotted by one of the rasboras scouts . . .)
43755453gt4.jpg


Smiling as he smashes his way through . . .
16372918ej6.jpg


The Neon Tetra army, were simply no match for this brute!
36147033lk4.jpg
 
lol it looks like a flasher,,kenny


LOL you are right!
You have given me the idea of making him a trenchcoat out of moss!
Awesome stuff!



. . . Second thoughts, better not incourage him, he is stalking "schooling" fish. PERV :unsure:
 
OK.
Here is where it gets a little scary . . .

Upon closer inspection of the perverted flashing treeman, It seems he has a small trunk sticking out from between his legs! (where his *bits* should be)

So here is a zoomed in pic of the *ahem* crotch area . . .
96313827wd8.jpg


Also, I thought this was cool. My freshwater bumblebee goby has found a liking to the palm of treemans hand. He kepps stiing in it, using it like a watchpost!

13354507od5.jpg


76957018qp5.jpg
 

Most reactions

Back
Top